To thank you for supporting us; we have extended our deal!
ALL MOVIES ARE ONLY £5 for Adults or £4 Children/Seniors!
Please note Membership discounts will not apply during this period.
FEEL SAFE, FEEL SECURE. THE CINEMA WILL MAINTAIN A 2 METRE SAFE DISTANCING POLICY AND WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE WITH A HIGH TEMPERATURE TO ENTER.
1. FACE COVERING/MASKS - A face covering or mask that must be worn whilst entering, leaving, moving around the cinema, or talking to or getting service from any member of staff, with exception to young children. If you do not have one then we will sell you one along with a disposable glove for 50p, you may also add these to your order before purchasing online.
2. TEMPERATURE CHECKS - You will be required to look into a screen on an electronic temperature scanner whilst at the box-office. As long as your temperature is 37.5 or below then you will proceed, anything above this you would be refused entry.
3. DIRECTIONS - Arrows will guide you in the recommended direction whilst moving around the cinema. You will EXIT the cinema by a designated emergency exit in the screen and NOT by the front entrance.
4. BOOKING TICKETS - When you complete a booking the seats within 2m will be blocked off.
5. COLLECTING TICKETS - To keep everyone safe all online/phone bookings will need to be collected via the one box-office queue keeping safe distancing. Please have your booking reference ready when you arrive at the counter, this will keep the queue moving as fast as possible.